Wednesday, February 28, 2018

3 YA Books for $30 (by March 3rd): The LGBT+ Books I Bought


I can't believe that tomorrow is March 1, but I'm ready for some (hopefully) warmer weather. I wanted to stop in today and let you know that the 3 YA books for $30 deal from Barnes n Noble is ending on March 3. There are plenty of LGBT+ YA books that you can get, so hurry hurry hurry! I'd love to know which books you chose.

I've actually gotten a few books already, but I just got paid and I couldn't resist grabbing some more LGBT+ books that I've been wanting to read. Granted, two of the books I got last time were LGBT+ too - Autoboyography by Christina Lauren and Chainbreaker by Tara Sim.

This time? I got the following-

Willful Machines by Tim Floreen

The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson (amazing author!)

The Dangerous Art of Blending In by Angelo Surmelis

What would you purchase? Are you going to take advantage of this great deal?

5 comments:

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

I noticed the sale too and am SO TEMPTED. I hope the books you bought turn out to be great!

Lisa Mandina said...

I really liked Willful Machines! I will be interested to see what you think. I'm also interested in reading The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza, so I'll keep my eyes open for your review of that as well. Great deals there!

Karen said...

So much cover love for the books you picked! I hope you enjoy them all.

Greg said...

The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza sounds really quirky and good!

Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got Chainbreaker and Willful Machines! I loved both of those books so much. I really want more people to read Willful Machines because even though it works as a standalone the author does have a story continuation in mind but his publisher holds the power as to whether there will be a sequel or not!

I wish I had such amazing deals over here. I would be hard pressed to get two paperbacks for $30, haha. But like you, I would not doubt have bought three LGBTQIA+ novels. I wouldn't have been able to resist. The Book Depository DID send me a 10% off coupon last week and I bought a hardcover of The Wicker King because I read that from the library and needed to own a copy!

I hope you love the ones you haven't read, Lauren :D