Thursday, August 17, 2017

Rainbow Roundup: Gentlemen's Guide to the Edge of the Universe


I have been reading a lot of LGBT+ books, so I promise more reviews are coming - as well as some other fun posts!

For What It's Worth reviewed The Gentlemen's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (BI MC, YA, Historical Fiction)

Arctic Books reviewed At the Edge of the Universe by Shaun David Hutchinson (YA, sci-fi)

Kissin Blue Karen reviewed Release by Patrick Ness (YA, Gay MC)

Wonderland's Reader reviewed The Gentlemen's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (Bi MC, YA, Historical Fiction)

Happily Ever Chapter reviewed Takeover by Anna Zabo (Two Gay MC's, Adult)

For What It's Worth also reviewed Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig (YA mystery, Gay MC)

3 comments:

Verushka said...

Awesome lists as always Lauren! I am loving how well received the Gentleman's Guide is!

Lola said...

Nice list! I don't think I've read any of the books listed, but I might check out some of these reviews.

Lisa Mandina said...

Love the title of your blog post! LOL! I have got to read Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue, I intend to order it for my students for sure. Thanks for sharing all these posts!