Tuesday, August 30, 2016

LGBT+ Posts and Reviews Around the Blogosphere

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile since I've shared LGBT+ posts on other blogs so I figured why not today? If you ever have a post that fits under LGBT+, please let me know and I'd be happy to share it here!


**The Nocturnal Library reviewed the M/M Romance/Mystery novel, A Fallen Heart by Cate Ashwood. I haven't read this one but it sounds amazing!

**Alexandria on Heart Full Elves has a great discussion post titled "Girls don't want boys; Girls want more LGBTQ Characters in Genre Fiction." I already commented - you should too!

**Metaphors and Moonlight reviewed an m/m paranormal novel that seems to focus well on mental illness called Shatterproof by Xen Sanders. Sounds great!


**The Broke Book Bank reviewed the YA novel Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley, which apparently has some LGBT+ content.

5 comments:

Verushka said...

Cool! thanks for the links! Going to check reviews now!

Lisa Mandina said...

Did you share my review of Leveled by Jay Crownover? Can't remember. :-) Here's the link if you haven't yet. http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2016/08/review-leveled-saints-of-denver-05-by.html

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

What a great idea to share LGBT reviews :-) Thanks for sharing my post!

Lola said...

Nice list! That M/M romance/ mystery novel sounds interesting. I haven't read Kristen her review of Shatterproof yet, but will do that soon.

Lola said...

Never mind I have read Kristen her review, but I was confused by the cover below that, but that's for another book.