Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Breaking Up Point by Brian McNamara


I review a lot of books via Netgalley and one of those was Breaking Up Point by Brian McNamara. However, the blog associated with Netgalley is Shooting Stars Mag so my review is up over there today. I wanted to post about it here though because it's an LGBT New Adult novel that I would recommend.


However, I do want to note that Breaking Up Point is the sequel to Bottled Up Secret. I did not realize this going on, so make sure you read them in order! I didn't have a problem reading Breaking Up Point without knowing the first book, but I do want to go back and read Bottled Up Secret now.

Feel free to share your thoughts about these books in the comments below, but remember, the actual review for Breaking Up Point is over here.

No comments: