Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Call Me By Your Name: Movie Trailer


I can't quite remember when I read Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman, but I'm pretty sure I was in high school. I do know it was something I'd gotten from the library, though, and it was a great novel. It's been years now since the first - and only - time I've read this book, but when I heard it was becoming a movie, I knew I'd have to see it. It's released date is November 24, so I suppose it's not too terribly long to wait. I'm just hoping that a theater near me will be playing it.

Have you read this book? You can find more about it on Goodreads. I do recommend - and I hope I find time to re-read the book soon, even if that's not before the movie comes out.

As for the movie, I thought I'd share the trailer and hear your thoughts, whether you've read the book or not. Would you see the movie? Learn more on IMDB.



3 comments:

Lisa Mandina said...

Never heard of this one. I may have to check it out! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity said...

I remember coming across this one AGES ago, I think someone recommended it to me, actually? I can't remember. But I do remember being interested in it, so I don't know why it's not on my TBR anymore.

I had no idea a movie had been made, though! I think it looks love,y and I'll definitely be watching it.

Although I am kind of weird when it comes to movie adaptations of books. If I haven't read the book by the time I know the movie is coming, I usually wait and see the movie because I prefer to watch a movie without knowing the end than to read a book without knowing the end! Weird, I know. So I will likely wait to read the book after I watch the movie :D

Verushka said...

This movie has been getting rave reviews, and since James Woods decided to be a smarmy ass about the age difference and got called out, I'm loving it's come to the attention of a whole lot of people. heh. Definitely one to look out for!