Thursday, August 9, 2012

The New Cast of Glee + More Spoilers for Season 4!

It's not really a surprise that I'm a huge fan of Glee. I know people have problems with the show and I get that. There are things that I just have to shake my head at too, but when it comes down to it, I feel for the characters. I believe in them. I love the songs and how they relate to life. I like that they are the outcasts. They might not all look like the "nerds" or "dorks" you think of but that's a good thing too...it shows that people are all different and you can be pretty on the outside but full of diversity on the inside. It's a mix.
Anyway, I'm not here to talk about my love of Glee for pages and pages until you stop scrolling and throw your comptuer across the room. I have some news about the upcoming season!

Glee comes back on Thursdays (note the change from Tuesday) starting September 13th at 9 p.m.

There are also a lot of new characters like two new girls, Melissa Benoist and Becca Tobin, playing Marley and Kitty, respectively.

Benoist is the left, Tobin on the right

There are two new guys as well- Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist.

From the article, "Geyer... has been cast as Brody Weston, an upperclassman at NYADA who shows an interest in Lea Michele’s Rachel. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Artist will play Puck’s younger half-brother Jake."

Geyer on the left, Artist on the right

I don't know what roles the girls will play, but I think having Puck's younger brother should be pretty interesting...I'm curious about the characters we all know so well having family we have yet to really get to know, like Blaine and his older brother (who we met last season; played by Matt Bomer).

One of last year's Glee Project winners was Damian McGinty who played the Irish exchange student, Rory, who I'm a huge fan of...so I'm bummed to hear he won't be coming back to McKinley...at least not for the fall season. Fingers crossed for the spring!

Want to know more about Damian, as well as 14 other spoilers about the fourth season of Glee? Check out this exciting article! If you don't want anything at all ruined for you, well, don't read it. But avoiding any and all spoilers about the new season of Glee might be a bit difficult if you're attached to the internet like I am.

What do you all think about the upcoming season? Feel free to share your thoughts. As long as you aren't rude to another commenter, then we're good!

1 comment:

Aylee said...

I can't say my heart is quite as into Glee as it once was - I was a serious FAN in the first season - I can't deny that they always keep me coming back for more. The music, the characters, the writing - perhaps not what they once were, but still pretty dang fun so I'll be tuning in. New characters are always good for keeping things fresh!