Friday, July 31, 2015

Etsy Pride (1)


Forgive the basic button; it was the best I could do at the moment, and I really wanted to have something to identify these posts. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the website Etsy, where you can buy all sorts of vintage and handmade items. For this feature, I thought I would search Etsy and find an item or two for each post that represents LGBT+ pride.

LGBT Pride Superhero Amigurumi Crochet Doll made by artist CrochetWithPride

These dolls are $20. 64 and the artist also has dolls that are also Asexual, Pansexual, and Bisexual pride. Be sure to look around the site to see what all is available!

Rainbow Heart Keychain/LGBT Pride Keychain made by BlackButterflyJD

This keychain can be purchased right now for $10!

***

What do you think of this new feature? Want to make us a new button for it? 

If you have something you'd like us to feature, please get in touch!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Those Superheroes - so adorable as well as important. Too bad my shelves are too crowded for decorations. Happy weekend and keep up the good work!

Lindy Gomez said...

Cute stuffed animals and I love the keychain! Etsy has some great stuff!

Lindy@ A Bookish Escape