Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Recap of Mackenzi Lee's Author Signing!


I attended a local author event this past Monday to see Mackenzi Lee, who wrote the fantastic book The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue. This tour was in honor of her nonfiction collection Bygone Badass Broads.

I'd love to share what I thought of the event, as well as let you all in on some other information Mackenzi shared. Instead of copying and pasting it all, I'll just direct you to ShootingStarsMag where you can see the full post!

Mackenzi Lee Author Recap Event - check it out!

Have you read anything by Mackenzi? Are you interested?


1 comment:

Karen said...

I met Mackenzie Lee when This Monstrous Thing had just come out at Boston Teen Author Festival. She is so sweet and all about Badass Women. I have to admit I still haven;t read This Monstrous Thing, but I do plan to at some point. This book looks interesting. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!