Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catherine Ryan Hyde Challenge- January

Welcome to the Catherine Ryan Hyde Challenge. I apologize for the linky closing on those who have signed up for this challenge. However, that's okay...this blog will be the main area from now on. Therefore, if you signed up, feel free to put a "I'm in" in the comment section just for good measure.

ALSO-If you review a Catherine Ryan Hyde book this month, please leave a comment with a direct link. I will try and update this page or a new one with all of the links for people to view.

Thanks again and please spread the word. People can keep entering and if we get more additions to the challenge, we might have some more giveaways this year!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm in, completed and have posted my review on Jumpstart the World here:

http://www.knittingandsundries.com/2011/05/jumpstart-world-by-catherine-ryan-hyde.html

Wonderful book!