Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Few LGBT Reviews Elsewhere

When I come across LGBT+ book reviews on other blogs, I try and save them so I can make little round up posts like these. I only have a few to share today, but definitely give them a look!



Lovin' los Libros reviewed Strong Signal by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell 

-I really want to read this one. I love Megan Erickson and I know I need to check out Santino Hassell. I always like when authors work together; makes it interesting!

Go Read a Book reviewed Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin

-I've wanted to read this one for awhile now! I'm definitely curious.

The Bookish Manicurist reviewed Unbecoming by Jenny Downham

-I didn't know about this one until I read the review here. It sounds really interesting, and I do think it's something I would enjoy.


1 comment:

Verushka said...

That is a striking cover -- thanks for the heads up on these reviews ad blogs :)