Thursday, November 5, 2015

Musical Choice: Sam Smith's "Writing's On the Wall"


Sam Smith sings the official theme song for the new James Bond film, Spectre. It's called "Writing's On the Wall" and I thought I'd share that music video with you all today! I know I've been doing Musical Mondays, but there isn't really a link-up there anymore so if you know of any other bloggers that share music posts on certain days, let me know! I might try and link there. Otherwise, I'll just post musical posts on random days!!

I love Sam's voice. What are your thoughts about this song? I think he does a great job and I love the higher notes. I can't easily sing along with them, but it sounds really cool. Very dramatic!

Share your thoughts below!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE Sam Smith's voice. He is so talented. This is such a great song.

JezzebellJC said...

Sam Smith's voice is so fantastic! I'm not really feeling this song though. It's a little too slow and dramatic. It's a great one to listen to for me if I'm wanting to wind down and get ready for bed though. Thanks so much for sharing!

Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings said...

I really love this song, it is totally Bond for me!!

Verushka said...

I soooo want adele and sam to do a duet! I think theyd be ammazing together!!

Lindsey said...

I like the song, but I don't know how well it fits as a Bond theme. Maybe I will change my opinion after seeing the movie. :)

But I do agree with Verushka - Adele and Sam definitely need to do a duet!