Friday, November 27, 2015

Etsy Pride (11): Rainbow Ornament + Christmas Car Charm


December starts next Tuesday. I can't believe it! In honor of that, I thought I'd showcase a couple LGBT+/Pride items that are suitable for the upcoming holidays.


Rainbow Heart Christmas Ornament - Bead Filled Glass Bulb by Crafty Sue Shop. You can buy this awesome ornament now for $14.00. I love the look of the beads and of course, the rainbow aspect is fantastic!


Christmas Accessory Car, Rear View Mirror Charm, Car Accessory Charm for $7.50 from Baubles and ByGones. This would be great for the holiday season since the charms are little Christmas lights and a bell in the middle. It's also a nice rainbow mix for LGBT pride if you wish for it to be! Just hang this in your car and voila, a lovely and well-priced gift! 

7 comments:

Liz. R said...

I love that ornament! So pretty, it would look great on a tree with some rainbow lights!

Verushka Byrow said...

I love the car ornament! Though weirdly, i seriously want something like that for my bag zip, lol!

Talk Supe said...

The ornament is cute

Lola R said...

The christmas ornament looks cool and the car rear wirror charm looks great too, how creative!

Karen Blue said...

Both of those look awesome. $14 for an ornament is kinda steep. I bet my daughter, who is a bit pan-curious, would love it.

Heather Duff said...

That Christmas bauble is so pretty, I love rainbows and Christmas!!

Jaclyn Canada said...

The heart ornament is great! Do you know how they keep the top on? I wonder if they hot glue it. It would be fun to make those.