Monday, November 9, 2015

Make it a Gift: More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera


Make it a Gift is a feature that I do over at my other blog, Shooting Stars Mag. I usually post a book review and then at least one item that I think could be given with the book to truly make it a gift. However, sometimes I like to feature books without the review - just post about a book and share a gift I think would be good for it.  

Today, I am featuring More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera, which I actually reviewed on here already. If you want to purchase this book to gift to someone, here is what I think you should include with it:


101 Smiles Make a Sunshine: A Happiness Journal by Hannah Rogge

Check it out on Amazon now: Record 101 happy moments in this journal, then fold each page to watch the book transform into a paper sculpture. When complete, the rising sun will be a record of bright moments.



In More Happy Than Not, Aaron writes down moments in his life - especially the happy ones -and I think this is a particularly good journal to do that in because it actually creates a happiness-inducing sunshine when the journal is completed. It's something you can fill out and keep afterwards!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ah, this is a beautiful gift and would accompany MHTN so well. I haven't got round to reading the book just yet, but it's on my shelf and I look forward to getting to it soon. Love this feature.

Lola said...

Oh I like this idea of featuring gifts that would go well with a book, it sounds awesome to be able to give two things that relate. It sounds like this journal is a good fit for the book, although I haven't read it.

Piecraft Bucharest said...

What an amazing idea! I'm definitely loving the concept of pairing books with certain gifts :)

Unknown said...

Books is such a great gift. It provides an escape, a cheap vacation, and sometimes even change lives. It's a gift that's more precious than the most expensive jewelry

Trish @ Between My Lines said...

Adding a gift that matches the book is such a cool idea! I love it. I also love book art and positive thinking so I'm basically loving everything about this :D

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

What a great idea! I love this and I think it goes with the book so incredibly well!!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction