I didn't want to just end things with a hey and a goodbye, so I'm here to hopefully garner some thoughts!
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What was the last LGBT+ book you read? Or book with LGBT+ characters?
3. If you can't think of anything for No.2, then share what LGBT+ book you hope to read in the future? Granted, you can answer this even if you DO have an answer for No. 2.
1. I'm currently reading the book The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. It's due back at the library soon, so I hope I can renew it!
2. The last LGBT+ book I read was The Heart as He Hearts It by A. M. Arthur and it was fantastic! Highly recommend; I should have a review up next week.
3. I almost always have an LGBT+ book either going or coming up soon, and I'm excited about them all! I believe my next one will probably be High Contrast by Tess Bowery.