Monday, January 15, 2018

Etsy Pride: Albus Dumbledore


I'm actually celebrating all things Harry Potter on my other blog next month. It's going to be FebruHARRY so I'd love to have all of you join in if you like HP or are curious about checking out the books and/or movies.


If you want to share on social media, please use the #FebruHARRY2018 so we can all find your posts! In honor of FebruHARRY fast approaching, I thought I'd share an Etsy pride including items that relate to Dumbledore (who is gay, if you weren't aware).


Isn't this wall art beautiful? You get to choose the background color and the foil lettering, so this is just an example of what it could look like. It's also an iconic quote of Dumbledore that I just love.

Harry Potter Wall Art - starts at $21. 95

The shop is AKA Foils, based in California.


Valentine's Day is fast approaching - I think this I A-Dumbledore You mug would be such a fun gift for the Harry Potter fan in your life.

Dumbledore Mug costs $13.00

The shop is The Sassy Housewife, based in California


What a fun little gift for all those Albus Dumbledore fans! I really like the color.


The shop is Story Scentsations, based in Nevada. 

4 comments:

Lisa Mandina said...

I hadn't heard of Februharry, but I love it! And I love the Dumbledore mug. Thanks for cluing me in to these!

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

That IS pretty wall art! And Dumbledore has some great quotes. The soap is such a cute idea too!

Karen said...

I love all these products. I need to shop more on etsy, they have such cool stuff. Thanks for sharing these shops!

Lola said...

That sounds like a fun idea to focus on harry Potter all month. I didn't realize Dumbledore was gay. That wall art has a great quote indeed. That's fun they have HP soap as well.