Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Etsy Pride: One Benefits a Good Cause


I think it's about time for another Etsy Pride - if you aren't aware of what this means, it's a feature where I share LGBT+ and rainbow themed pride items that you can buy on Etsy.

Before I get there though - do you have an account on Ebates? You can get cash back on so many online purchases - anything on Etsy actually counts- and if you sign up for an account with my link, make a $25 purchase one of the thousand online shops, you'll automatically get $10 (I'll get money too so win-win). My link is here.


Rainbow Pride LGBT Lip Scrub from Etsy shop Deluxe Diva Delights - the flavor is sherbert and you can get it for $9.99.

How fun is this? I really like the colors throughout. Proceeds for this lip scrub go to survivors and families of the victims of the Orlando Pulse Night Club shooting. Great cause!



I know most of you like to read, so how about this Rainbow Heart book tote? It's from Etsy shop Snarky Pink Tees and you can get it for $24.95 - there is a choice of a canvas or a black tote.

***

How fun are these? Would you choose one of these items for your own collection?


3 comments:

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Oooh, I love that bag!

Trish @ Between My Lines said...

That tote bag is super cute!

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

Ooh what pretty lip scrub! And how awesome that proceeds go to something good. Such a pretty tote as well! I will have to look into that ebates thing and remember to use your link.