Monday, May 22, 2017

Rainbow Roundup: Noteworthy, Finding Nevo, and More!


I'm back with another Rainbow Roundup. Check out all the LGBT+ posts and book reviews below. Anything look interesting? I'm so glad you all are enjoying these!

Books for a Delicate Eternity reviewed/discusses Noteworthy by Riley Redgate (YA, bisexual MC, etc.)

Crushingcinders reviewed Noteworthy by Riley Redgate as well

Books for a Delicate Eternity also reviewed Finding Nevo by Nevo Zisin (LGBT+ memoir)

Readers in Wonderland talks about 5 LGBT+ Books They Need to Read

It Starts at Midnight has a guest post from author Julie Ember about The Seafarer's Kiss (F/F romance)

Pink Polka Dot Books interviewed Cale Dietrich, author of The Love Interest (YA, M/M)

Night Owl Book Cafe reviewed The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (MC's sister is a lesbian)

Happily Ever Chapter reviewed My Fairy Godmother is a Drag Queen by David Clawson (YA, M/M)

4 comments:

Verushka said...

Oh hello, lovely reviews! thank you!

Greg said...

Nice, I had not seen some of these!

Karen said...

Thanks for the roundup of reviews, I am so curious about most of these books.

Lisa Mandina said...

I like seeing the story about the fairy godmother being a drag queen, because I had a gay character in a story I wrote call himself his friend's "fairy godmother", and I was worried it might be offensive. But I asked three gay male friends of mine who said the way I had done it was fine!