Friday, May 19, 2017

Etsy Pride: Hair Ties and Cat Shirts!


I thought it was about time that I did another Etsy Pride! Hope you enjoy!


Do you use these fun hair ties? Now you can get a Pride Hair Tie set for around $3. It's being sold by BuiltByBesties.


Have pride? Love cats? Check out this Purride t-shirt starting at $24.99 and made by OhMyPawd.

***
I never want to overload you with items at one time, so we'll leave it at two! What do you think of these items? Would you buy for yourself, or someone you know?

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh, I love that shirt! So cute.

Lola said...

Those hair ties look fun and colorful! And I like the word play of that cat shirt. Nice finds!

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

Oh that cat shirt is so cute!

Lisa Mandina said...

I love that shirt!! That is so cool!!!