Friday, January 27, 2017

LGBT+ Book Reviews Around the Blogosphere


Hello everyone! I'm back with another LGBT+ Book Reviews Around the Blogosphere. Okay, that title is really long. Any ideas on something better? I also used Picmonkey to create a collage of some of the books mentioned. I thought it was more fun than just posting random pictures! What do you think?

Which book reviews are you checking out? Let me know in the comments! 

LGBT+ Book Reviews Elsewhere

Happy Indulgence reviewed It Looks Like This by Rafi Mittlefehldt

Pure Imagination reviewed Beast by Brie Spangler

Lost in Literature reviewed We Are Okay by Nina Lecour

For What It's Worth ALSO reviewed We Are Okay by Nina Lecour

Novel Ink reviewed History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera

Books for a Delicate Eternity ALSO reviewed History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera

Metaphors and Moonlight reviewed King's Lament by Lilia Blanc

Talk Supe reviewed Romancing the Inventor by Gail Carriger

Diva Booknerd reviewed The Flywheel by Erin Gough 

3 comments:

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

Oh, I've seen Beast around but didn't realize it had a trans character! Great list, as usual :-)

Verushka said...

ooohh, thank you for this list! Lots of new reviews and blogs to visit!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I read Beast and We Are Okay and liked them both... I really need to read Adam Silvera, it makes me sad that I haven't! And I definitely need to remember to get an audio copy of Romancing the Inventor!