Sunday, December 11, 2016

LGBT+ Book Reviews Around the Blogosphere


Not too many LGBT+ book reviews around the blogsosphere, but hopefully you will enjoy these! I'm using amazon associates, so if you buy any of these from my site, I get a small percent! Thanks for the support.

Bad Boy by Elliot Wake - Review by Rebel Mommy Book Blog: Buy HERE 

Outside the Lines by A.R. Barley - Review by The Nocturnal Library: Buy HERE 

Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst - Review by Kissin Blue Karen: Buy HERE 

Beast by Brie Spangler - Review by Tales of the Ravenous Reader: Buy HERE

3 comments:

Verushka said...

oooh, new books to check out -- thank you!

Lisa Mandina said...

I haven't had a lot of those to read lately. I'll have to remember to let you know when I do!

Keionda @Keionda Hearts Books said...

Ohhhh La la!! Thanks for this list girl!! When I'm in the mood to read something lighter, as opposed to Fantasy and Paranormal books, I'll Def give these a try!♡♡