Monday, February 22, 2016

Torque by Charley Descoteaux + What Are You Reading?



Well, I've been a bit MIA haven't I? I'm so sorry about that! Sometimes it's difficult to run two blogs and keep up with new posts. I have a lot of news stories and whatnot saved that I hope to share with you all soon though.

However, I didn't want to leave you hanging any longer...so I thought I'd send you along to ShootingStarsMag today where my review for Torque by Charley Descoteaux has just gone live. It's an LGBT novel from Samhain. I love tons of books from this publishing house, but this one?

Well...go read the review!

If you wish to comment here - what have you been reading lately? Any LGBT+ books? Share either way!

-Lauren

2 comments:

Lola said...

Just curious, why don't you just put everything on one blog? It seems easier to keep up with things that way. I'll stop by your other blog next.

Unknown said...

I'm with Lola. Not to be all up in your business, I'm just amazed you can run TWO BLOGS! *bows down*

I can hardly run one!