Friday, September 4, 2015

Etsy Pride (5): Art Print and Suncatcher


Welcome back to Etsy Pride! How do you like the new button? I thought this feature needed something a bit more fun and bright! Sorry I missed Etsy Pride last Friday, but here we go---



Isn't this gorgeous? You can get this One Love fine art print from Etsy shop Jenndalyn for $18 + (depends on what size you order).


This really cool Love and Be Loved (look at the silver charm) Suncatcher is $11 from Salt Kissed Gems.

***

What do you think of these items? Either of them something you would get yourself or someone you know?

3 comments:

Verushka said...

Oh my, One Love is breathtaking! I have to check out her store!

Unknown said...

Window shopping in etsy is really fun, although I feel some of the products are tooo much sometimes. Like I saw these cool looking origami bookmark, if I try and buy it, I'll be paying close to $9. I'll pass, I'll just make them myself. I'll just practice lol

Liz. R said...

That print is gorgeous! Oh wow, it really is very pretty, I love it so much. Thanks for sharing!