Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Bisexual Awareness Week!

photo source
It's Bisexual Awareness Week! This is an important week because so many people don't believe that bisexuality exists. This includes people in the LGBT+ community. It's horrible that an already marginalized group has to keep "proving" their existence. So, as someone who identifies as bisexual, let's celebrate those out there under the B umbrella of LGBT+.

In honor of this week, I thought I'd share this post I found on Arctic Books - 25 Books With Bisexual Protagonists. There are so many books on the list that I need to get my hands on - including two that I own but need to read ASAP; those are They Both Die at the End and The Gentlemen's Guide to Vice and Virtue.

Anything on the list you've read, or want to read?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Bisexual Awareness Week! I have only read one book on that list, Spare and Found Parts. I have been reading books with bisexual characters, I swear, but I can't think of any right now. Like, not even one. Gah! Thanks for sharing that post!