Friday, June 24, 2016

#UncapLove: Burt's Bees and GLSEN Team Up

Burt's Bees has teamed up with GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Education Network) with a limited edition Rainbow Pride Lip Balm Pack. I love this! I think it's great to see companies willing to support LGBT+ rights in such a large scale. Plus, don't you just love the packaging for these lip balms? Definitely #UncapLove!!

When you purchase this Lip Balm pack, you get six flavors for $16.99 and Burt's Bees has promised to give $10,000 to GLSEN and their work!

Flavors Included: Pomegranate, Mango, Beeswax with Vitamin E and Peppermint, Medicated with Menthol and Eucalyptus, Vanilla Bean, and Acai Berry!

There was a press release for this collaboration and I loved this quote from Burt's Bees:

“As a member of the North Carolina community and an employer of LGBT people, Burt’s Bees affirms the rights and opportunities of all LGBT citizens. We value diversity and inclusion in all cases, and in light of recent events in our home state of North Carolina, we stand firmly against any act or institutionalization of discrimination in any public or private venue,” said Burt’s Bees General Manager, Jim Geikie.

6 comments:

JezzebellJC said...

I love Burt's Bees! You're right the packaging is wonderful! I thought it was a box of markers at first though LOL

Lola said...

Just like Jaclyn I thought these were markers at first until I read your post. The packing looks great and that's neat they so openly support LGBT rights.

Lisa Mandina said...

I love Burt's Bees. I'm going to have to go pick this up! Thanks for sharing it!

Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings said...

I love Burts Bees and use it everyday, this pack is just amazing and such a marvellous idea for supporting LGBT rights!

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Oooh, I need some rainbow goodness!!! Love how they are showing support.

Verushka said...

Wohoo! This is awesome! SOmething else we won't see in AU tho' :(